What is OCAS?
OCAS stands for Ontario College Application Service
The OCAS is the centralized processing center that processes the students’ applications for undergraduate programs in Ontario.OCAS receives the application from students through their respective schools, processes the application, and transfers the information to students’ chosen Colleges. Each College reaches its own admission decisions, and the OCAS provides the application processing service.
Important Information for CI Learning Students
- Canadian International Learning will directly send your grades to OCAS, your home, or your day school.
- Students can apply directly by (Apply for Ontario Colleges)
- Students can access their OCAS account by logging in to the OCAS login page
- Students need to make sure that OCAS has adequate time to process your application before the College’s deadline.
- If you have passed the deadline for the program of your choice, you can contact the college application center for further assistance.
- The deadline for each program is different in different colleges in Ontario, Click here for important dates.