- At Canadian International Learning, all students are provided free one-on-one tutoring to meet their educational needs.
- Microsoft Teams and Microsoft Whiteboard are the main tools used to help students. Students and teachers sign up for a free account in Microsoft Teams and then download the app for free.
- It is expected that all students follow the code of behavior of CI Learning when they get help for one or more courses.
- If students have any concerns, they can contact the teachers directly or administration.
- Specific time of tutoring will be allocated for each student upon request.